These are some of the places that our volunteers like to go to on the Internet. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
People and places who deserve our heartfelt thanks:
- Marinar Technology, who sponsors our web page.
- Western Reserve Harley Davidson, who hosted our 2010 reunion and is generous to us in so many ways.
- Natural Nibbles Barkery, started by our own adopter and treasured volunteer, Laurie Keyser, and
now run by her daughter Kendall and Kendall’s friend Jim. Natural Nibbles makes wonderful homemade dog treats, and Laurie makes martingale collars as well as dog and cat toys. LEGR and Hennessey
dogs often serve as taste-testers for Laurie’s new recipes, and they have yet to turn down a treat made by their Aunt Laurie.
- The Greyhound Project, which has a lot of valuable Greyhound information. Look for information on the magazine
- GreytHealth, by Dr. Stack, is an important source of information regarding health problems specific to or common in Greyhounds.
- Northcoast Greyhounds, which has gorgeous, one-of-a kind Greyhound jewelry and unique items for your home - - and ALL
profits benefit Greyhounds. We highly recommend NCG!
- Meeting of the Racers is John Mottern’s site dedicated to his famous photograph of a racehorse and an ex-racing greyhound. John is active in fundraising
for media coverage of greyhound abuse issues and is generous in offering his photo to rescue groups for fundraising efforts.